Your Chapter Needs a Website?
One of the objectives in the Alpha Zeta State Strategic Action Plan is to encourage chapters to have their own websites.
- This does not have to cost any money
- This does not require a really "techie" person
- If your chapter has a website, it must be certified by the society before it can be linked to the AZ State website.
- Jan Paxton, Alpha Zeta State webmaster, will be happy to consult with you!
Here are the steps you can follow (all the necessary forms are linked on the DKG website at www.dkg.org under Forms. You need to be logged in to access these forms. You will need to login to the website to access the forms. If you haven't done this before the user name is your membership # from your membership card and the initial password was given to your president.
- Download and read the DKG website/communications information on the society website, including the Standards for Web certification.
- Download, read, learn, mark and inwardly digest
What Every Discerning DKG Editor and Webmaster Needs to Know
- Go to www.weebly.com and sign up for a free website for your chapter
- Download the check list on DKG's website standards and the release form for your members.
- Put together a website that follows those standards to the letter
- When you are all done, download and complete Form 72, Society Compliance and Assurance form.
- After the society accepts your form, DKG will send the url to AZ State to be linked and will provide you with your certification seal.