Alpha Zeta State President’s Chapter Honor Award for Excellence Instructions 2015-2017
- What is the AZS Chapter Honor Award for Excellence? This Award recognizes chapters that have worked to meet state and international goals.
- Who is eligible to participate? All chapters in New Jersey are eligible and invited to apply.
- Who sets the criteria for the award? What is required? The state president in conjunction with the state executive committee may alter the criteria to reflect changes in state and international goals. A chapter must accomplish 34 of the 38 criteria to be recognized.
- What is the purpose of the AZS Chapter Honor Award for Excellence? The AZS Chapter Honor Award for Excellence allows the AZS organization to:
>Recognize chapter achievement and excellence;
>Encourage chapter cooperation and teamwork;
>Encourage chapters to participate in state and international activities;
>Encourage chapters to meet state and international deadlines and goals.
- How can chapters get application forms? Application forms are available on the state website.
- When are applications due? Applications must be postmarked or e-mailed no later than March 1, 2017.
- To whom should the applications be sent? The chapter president or her representative should email or mail the completed application form to:
40 Mulberry Drive
Manahawkin, NJ 08050-5439
- How will chapters that earn the AZS Chapter Honor Award for Excellence be recognized? The Award will be given to qualifying chapters at the state convention, 2017.