Register for New Jersey State Convention
April 5-7, 2019
Registration (note: you are registering late!):
- Read the complete descriptions of the workshops and menus
Register with AZ State to participate in convention
>Online - fill out the Google form at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/ydazOImMN9JuSvTm2
Snail mail -use the form in the newsletter or print the form, fill out, mail to Jan Paxton, 11 Fine Road, High Bridge, NJ 08829 (this form will not guarantee your workshop choice!)
- Register for a room at the hotel
- Calculate your payment amount :
- Are you coming to convention? Pay $60 if you are staying at the hotel, $70 if you are commuting. This is your registration fee with your late fee added in.
- Are you coming to the luncheon? Pay $37 unless you are an initiate or presenter ($0).
- Are you coming to the banquet? Pay $49.50.
- Add up your amounts and write your check or (Example: $60+$37+49.50=$146.50)
- Pay online - use the online shopping cart below and pay with your credit card. The cart will add your items for you. (fee of 2.9% + $0.30 will be added)
If you are using a smart phone, the "continue shopping" bounces you all the way back to the top of the page, so scroll!
- Mail a check-Make checks payable to NJ DKG and mail to Jan Paxton, 11 Fine Road, High Bridge, NJ 08829
Please calculate the amount for your check!. Do not use the amount on the online payment button!
- Online registration-First a "Thank you" page appears "your information has been recorded"
If not, go back, complete the entire form and hit the "submit" button again!
- For both online and snail mail - After payment is recorded, an email copy of your information will be sent
- If you never get any confirmation of any kind from Jan Paxton, you are not registered! If you think you registered, please contact Jan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-851-1428 sooner rather than later to make sure that you are registered!
- Registration deadline and Cancellation date was extended to March 12, 2019 and you are now way past late!
- If your registration is LATE. You will be charged a $10 late fee! You may find that your meal seats are with other late registrants, not with your chapter.
- Your registration is NOT Late, even if you haven't yet mailed your check, as long as it was recorded online by March 12.
Pay Online - New this year, a shopping cart!
Each time you add an item to your cart, you will see what is in the cart. Click on the "Continue Shopping" link on the upper right to come back here to add another item. When you are finished, use your credit card to pay the total shown in the cart.
Everyone pays a registration fee. The drop-down is hidden behind the green arrow - choose hotel guest or commuter. Add this to your cart. Your late fee is included
Initiates and Workshop Presenters are guests of DKGNJ. You choose your meal on the registration form and do not pay here. Other members, add this to your cart if you are attending the luncheon
If you are coming to the banquet, choose your meal on your registration form and then add this to your cart.
Now you can see what you are signed up to pay for and use your credit card to pay if you haven't done so already.