Register for Alpha Zeta State Convention
March 31-April 2, 2017
- Read the complete descriptions of the workshops and menus
Register with AZ State to participate in convention
>Online - fill out the Google form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSes0WtYRi86TP3vSrx7jmDDRlTO8jWKhvAZNsfvBCNRlvNMcw/viewform or
>Snail mail -use the form in the newsletter or print the form from the website, fill out, mail to Jan Paxton, 11 Fine Road, High Bridge, NJ 08829 (this form will not guarantee your workshop choice!)
- Register for a room at the hotel
- Calculate your payment amount:
- Are you coming to convention? Pay $40 if you are staying at the hotel, $50 if you are commuting.
- Are you coming to the luncheon? Pay $34 unless you are an initiate or presenter ($0).
- Are you coming to the banquet? Pay $46.
- Add up your amounts and write your check or choose the correct option on the PayPal button. (Example: $40+$34+46=$120) Then add $10 for your late fee if you are just registering now :)
- Pay online - use the online Paypal button below and pay with your credit card (fee of 2.9% + $0.30 will be added) If you are using a smart phone, turn it sideways to see the drop-down menu.
- Mail a check-Make checks payable to NJ DKG and mail to Jan Paxton, 11 Fine Road, High Bridge, NJ 08829
- Online registration-First a "Thank you" page appears "your information has been recorded"
If not, go back, complete the entire form and hit the "submit" button again!
- For both online and snail mail - After payment is recorded, an email copy of your information will be sent
- If you never get any confirmation of any kind from Jan Paxton, you are not registered! If you think you registered, please contact Jan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-638-8693 sooner rather than later to make sure that you are registered!
- Registration deadline and Cancellation date March 10, 2017 - Yes, that has passed, so you are late if you haven't registered yet.
- Your registration is LATE. You will be charged a $10 late fee! You may find that your meal seats are with other late registrants, not with your chapter.
- Your registration is NOT Late, even if you haven't yet mailed your check, as long as it is recorded online by March 10.
The Buy Now button goes with the drop-down menu directly above it. You need to use the arrow on the right to show all of the options and then pick the one for your registration before you hit the "Buy Now". If you are using a smart phone, turn it sideways to see the drop-down menu. (You probably want the one that is for $134.19). Do not use these amounts if sending a check!